Friday, October 30, 2009

Coming Soon

Information on this:


Tomorrow is my first official race. The Troy YMCA Monster Dash 5K. I am so excited! The eagerness has set in- MAJORLY! Everytime I think about the race, I get the "right before the rollercoaster drops" feeling.

I sent out a twitter call to some runner/bloggers asking for tips and suggestions for my first race and I have been doing some reading at runnersworld.com and such- I plan on having a low key night with a good, healthy dinner and an early bedtime.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. [that is my excited "noise"]




Also- bar reviews are SURELY going to be coming shortly!

Remember when I opened my Halloween gift from my parents?
Well, my sister also sent me a package that I received yesterday- but this package was a "Happy First 5K" gift! Thanks, Melissa! I am so grateful for your love and support!




I may be facing my big race all alone tomorrow- but I know I have the support of my family and friends behind me!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure you'll do great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a 5k next weekend for the American Heart Association. My Aunt's best friend's baby was born with a defect, but it is all good now. So we are walking for him! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

New to ThenHeatherSaid?

Welcome to my little corner of the world [wide web].
I believe it was Mrs. Potts who said, "It's always best to start at the beginning." If this is your first time, why not jump back to where it all started: http://thenheathersaid.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-after.html

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter