Saturday, October 31, 2009

Costumes

Today is Halloween, you know.

& today was my first 5K race EVER, you know.


& today Wisconsin is playing Purdue, you know.


& today is the first year I'll have my very own trick-or-treaters, you know.

THREE COSTUMES A CHARM!

I ran in the Monster Dash dressed as a baseball player.

I'm watching the game dressed in my red & white bucky shirt.

I'm handing out candy in a TOP SECRET costume. [I know the anticipation is killing you!]

I'll say it again,
THREE COSTUMES A CHARM!!!

Don't worry- I'm taking lots of photos [now that I've located my camera, finally] to give you a full Halloween recap come m
Monday morning.

[If you want previews, be sure to follow me on twitter! (@mooreshugar) I've been putting photos from my blackberry on twitpic!]


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you ran your first 5k!! Can't wait to see the costumes. :)

    ReplyDelete

New to ThenHeatherSaid?

Welcome to my little corner of the world [wide web].
I believe it was Mrs. Potts who said, "It's always best to start at the beginning." If this is your first time, why not jump back to where it all started: http://thenheathersaid.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-after.html

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter