Friday, October 30, 2009

Fabulously Frightening Follow Friday

Then Heather Said, "It's time for Costume Tricks and Party Treats!"

For this weeks Follow Friday, I wanted to keep with the spirit of things;

I have two blogs I suggest you read for some Halloween Ideas :)

The first is a blog I just started looking at a few weeks ago, called WTF Costumes. It all started during a google search for a good costume for me to wear to my 5K Monster Dash on Saturday morning. I stumbled upon WTF Costumes and spent quite a bit of time looking through the posts- I was VERY entertained! Go check it out for a giggle!

The second blog is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE blogs- Hostess with the Mostess. Hostess is one of the first blogs I subscribed to, and I simply adore just about every thing she posts! Ideas for holiday dinners, birthday parties and other celebrations- from decorations, theme ideas, centerpiece creativity, recipes for food and beverage, and lots of products she loves- her blog is filled with so many great ideas!
[also - she recently posted a babyshower by Jesi Haack Weddings, JL Designs, and Sweet and Saucy Shop that was basically made for my unborn child: here, and here - anthro + owl + carrot cake + beautiful decore and all for a baby with a name thats on the tip top of my "future children name ideas" list in the ellusive green book]



Are you hosting a Halloween celebration? What decorations do you plan on using? Are you dressing up, tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New to ThenHeatherSaid?

Welcome to my little corner of the world [wide web].
I believe it was Mrs. Potts who said, "It's always best to start at the beginning." If this is your first time, why not jump back to where it all started: http://thenheathersaid.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-after.html

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter