Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Soaring with the Greatest of Ease

A quick list of why my spirits are SOARING today.

1. My boss posted this note on my screen today to let me know how she feels about me :)



2.Caitlin posted some of my notes for my challenge on Operation Beautiful


Go see what else I posted.

3. Jessica wrote a post this morning sharing some memories and thoughts about when we first met. It was so encouraging to know our friendship has had lasting impact on her life :)

4. It seems like almost everyone in Blogland is on a path of following their dreams lately. Including my dear, dear friend Laura. She shared some VERY exciting news the past few days, and I am so stoked for her! (and PROUD of her!!!)

5. My best friend Danielle, will be here TOMORROW. Excited would be an understatement.

6. I was graced with a quick less than 2 minute phone call from my dear little Chelsea, a good friend back in Texas. I was sad that our conversation was so short: but hearing her voice made my whole day shine!

7. It's grocery shopping day. I LOVE grocery shopping day.

I'm in the mood to try something NEW! Do you have any suggestions for products/items I should try? I've been adding things to my grocery list ALL DAY LONG... What do you suggest?

4 comments:

  1. Cupcake mix! :)

    Haha, umm I have been in LOVE with Granny Smith apples and Nature Valley granola bars lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The True North nut clusters are fantastic. I love the apple cinnamon flavored ones. I could snack on them ALL DAY.

    I love grocery shopping, as well. And, of course, the grocery list is half the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pumpkin...I've been cooking everything with pumpkin lately...bread, cupcakes, pancakes..yum!

    ReplyDelete

New to ThenHeatherSaid?

Welcome to my little corner of the world [wide web].
I believe it was Mrs. Potts who said, "It's always best to start at the beginning." If this is your first time, why not jump back to where it all started: http://thenheathersaid.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-after.html

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter