Friday, November 20, 2009

Follow Friday: in photos

after an exciting night out with work friends last night, i awoke with a bit of a wine headache.
this means that for today, the key is simplicity.

The list of bloggers to tell you about seems to gets longer just about every day. [I am always up for adding someone to my google reader if one of the people I read finds them interesting. There are SO MANY brillant, creative, unique, and FUN people sharing their lives out there.] So, since I'm keeping it simple today, I thought I would give you a little list of 3 who I read every single day.

Three [more] Healthy Living Bloggers I simply just adore:

Carrots N Cake
Lives in Boston.
Adorable pug, Murphy.
GREAT reviews.
Just announced she has a book deal :)


Lives in Florida.
Shares GREAT details on being vegan.
Sweet kitten named Harvey.
Posts often leave me deep in thought.





Lives in NYC.
Trains people for a living.
Always offering GREAT tips and tricks.
LOVE her mini-workout posts.

What blogs to do you read that you think I would like to add to my Google Reader? Like I said, I am ALWAYS up for trying out a new blog; who is your favorite blogger?

3 comments:

  1. Heather! Thank you so much for the mention! I'm so happy to hear that you read the blog and love my mini workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have a question.

    What makes you want to run, living where you do?

    Because running in the spring/summer/early fall gets me 'Rungry', as you put it.

    Then the thought of trying to keep it up in the 4 months of winter we have in MI keeps my lazy butt on the couch.

    And I so cannot afford a gym membership.

    ReplyDelete

New to ThenHeatherSaid?

Welcome to my little corner of the world [wide web].
I believe it was Mrs. Potts who said, "It's always best to start at the beginning." If this is your first time, why not jump back to where it all started: http://thenheathersaid.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-after.html

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter