Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lack of photos

I'm really not sure why so many people have problems viewing my photos on my posts lately.

If you can see photos, can you leave a comment and let me know?

Also- if you can't see photos, can you let me know if you are viewing my blog via google reader or are you putting my web address into your address bar - I want to work these kinks out for you guys asap! Please don't stop reading! I promise to fix things soon!! xoxox
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

4 comments:

  1. i can't see them via google or your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see them. I follow you and view you through blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, can't see them. From google reader nor your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Used to have problems, but I can see them on the pumpkin injury post! (And I'm reading from your blog, I link to it from my subscriptions page on Blogger.)

    ReplyDelete

New to ThenHeatherSaid?

Welcome to my little corner of the world [wide web].
I believe it was Mrs. Potts who said, "It's always best to start at the beginning." If this is your first time, why not jump back to where it all started: http://thenheathersaid.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-after.html

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter