Friday, December 4, 2009

Follow Friday: Reappearing Roommate

Were you headed this way thanks to Caitlin?
Welcome! Caitlin said some pretty nice things about me, and the blog, via twitter today and I just wanted to say a quick HELLO! to anyone that popped over from her recommendation :)

I've been writing some very long emails today, so I haven't had much time to blog but I wanted to just give a quick FOLLOW FRIDAY love to a blogger and real life friend whom I adore:


Jessica is Finding Herself Through Words - and she will soon be my temporary roommate! Jess and I lived together for a while back in Beaumont, and early 2010 she will be moving to Capital District NY. I am so excited to have her close to me, again! And now I will have a new running buddy! (dream come TRUE!!! ) Jess is one of my favorite girls in the world, and I can't wait to be reunited soon! [Jess was also my first guest post!]

HOORAY for having a good friend nearby! I am so excited for you, Jess, to be starting this new chapter of your life, and obviously to be spending some time at my apartment- baking cookies, watching friends, and blogging side by side ;)

2 comments:

New to ThenHeatherSaid?

Welcome to my little corner of the world [wide web].
I believe it was Mrs. Potts who said, "It's always best to start at the beginning." If this is your first time, why not jump back to where it all started: http://thenheathersaid.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-after.html

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter