Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

1: singlar sensation.
2: episodes of E True Hollywood Story I watched today. Tori Spelling before work, and Home Improvement after work.
3: number of times I've had subway this week.
4: number of days I'm not running in a row to rest and proactively avoid shin splints. (Felt a tiny bit of soreness after my run Sunday, so I'm spending some good time icing each night. May try running again Friday.)
5: minute nap after dinner today made all the difference. I woke feeling ready to clean the kitchen!
6: number of blog drafts I started today before this one
7: Sudoku puzzles I've completed in the last hour. I. Am. Addicted. (Again)
8: number of minutes I spent doing some " whittle my middle" tonight. I am having a love/hate relationship with planks this week.
9: cookie recipes in my "que"- today, I decided I am going to try and bake a different kind of cookie everyday starting now to Christmas (surprise, Mom! I'll be baking in your kitchen for a few days ;) )
10: the sytycd dancer you should be voting for- jacob is unbelievable. (Although I have about 5 favorites)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so addicted to Sudoku too! Every morning in the paper, im doing them. I like a challenge so I do mine in pen. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cookie challenge-- please share your favorite recipes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very ambitious cookie plan. But it sounds like a very tasty plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are super healthy now, but I found the MOST SPECTACULAR gingerbread cookie recipe!! I am so very proud of myself.

    You have got to let me know which turns out to be the best. I love to cook, so therefore this baking thing may just get me into the swing of the holiday season...that and my Friends Christmas/New Years episodes. :)

    ReplyDelete

New to ThenHeatherSaid?

Welcome to my little corner of the world [wide web].
I believe it was Mrs. Potts who said, "It's always best to start at the beginning." If this is your first time, why not jump back to where it all started: http://thenheathersaid.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-after.html

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter